Transfer of Shares in 1st Holdings, Inc.
Advantage Partners, LLP (“AP”) announced today that funds served by AP including, AP Cayman Partners I, L.P., AP Cayman Partners I-B, L.P., as well as parallel funds Advantage Partners MBI Fund III I.L.P., AP Investment Fund 14, and AP Investment Fund 14-B (collectively referred to as “AP Funds”) have agreed to sell remaining shares owned of 1st Holdings, Inc. in a tender offer; the shares will be transferred on May 30, 2013, as outlined below.
1. Details of the Share Transfer
(1) Number of Shares to be Transferred: All 11,253,643 shares held by AP Funds
(2) Share Transfer Date: May 30, 2013
(日本語) PDF DOWNLOAD
Current and Former Portfolio Company Details
- Name of company
- 1st Holdings, Inc. / WingArc1st Inc.
- Investment date
- March 2004
- Type of company
- Division of an independent company
- Spin-off of business division in line with business reorganization at the parent company.
- MBI Ⅲ
- Japan Buyout
- Case Types
- Technology / IT Services
- Transfer of Shares in 1st Holdings, Inc.